6 Point Checklist for powerful Content Strategy
To have your ecommerce business doing great in 2018, you need to have an impressive content strategy that is focused on brand awareness. When you have a good content outreach plan, you need to outperform your competition on SEO and social media ROI. Everything from the audience targeting to brand tone will influence the effectiveness of the content outreach.
You need to be aware of how your audience thinks as it will come a long way when it comes to audience targeting and influence on the brand tone. When creating content, you are not just doing it to fulfil your marketing obligation but you are supposed to do it to make an impact. When it comes to content development, the old adage that failing to plan is planning to fail is without doubt true.
The big question here is where to start. In this post, we will furnish you on the things you should do to strategize your way into achieving brand authority.
- Make use of the spoke theory, this is where you come up with spokes of content on terms, as well as, links to original posts within the secondary one. With this technique, you will be able to keep your visitors longer on your site.
- Have your content provided in different formats. You would not enjoy one type all the time. This applies to your content as well. Come up with different kinds of content all the time. Let it be in the form of vlogs, infographics, quote posts, slideshare presentations or hot to articles.
- Monitor how your content performs. This is where you analyse the performance of your content on it performance. This can be derived from Google Analytics stats. Make sure that all your content is up to date where you can also update your lead image to give your post a fresh boost for additional SEO juice.
- When you have a new content marketing promotion added to your campaigns, it would be wise if you improved the content on your Landing Pages.
- Go ahead and look for inspiration from other niches that relate to yours. Have a list of industries that relate to yours or those that have needs like yours and get inspired on content marketing ideas.
- Make good use of a tool like Google Trends to know topics people can be interested in. be keen on the rising trends; who knows, if you are quick enough, you might be in a position to get to Google’s first page.